The AIBE 2022 exam dates have been published. Both online and offline forms of testing will be used. The Bar Council of India and the Legal Education Committee proposed the concept of enacting AIBE beginning in 2010. Every year, the All India Bar Examination (AIBE) is held to determine if an advocate is qualified to practice law in India. The “Certificate of Practice” is given by BCI to students who pass this exam. The Bar Association of India administers this legal examination annually in 40 cities across India. This article has written all the bases regarding the AIBE 2022 application form, exam dates, prerequisites, pattern, syllabus, etc.
AIBE 2022 Exam dates- Highlights
|All India Bar Examination XVII (2022)
|Exam Conducting Body
|Bar Council of India
|Once a year
|3 Hours 30 Minutes
|Type of Questions
|Multiple Choice Questions
|Number of Attempts
AIBE 2022 Exam Dates Schedule
Beginning in September 2022, the AIBE will accept registrations online. Filling out an application form is possible till October 2022.
The application form is going to be made available online. The fee for registration must be paid in full by October 2022. To use later, print a copy of the application.
Aspirants who submit their applications successfully can download their admission cards. In October 2022, AIBE admit cards will be made available.
In October 2022, the written test will be given. The AIBE 2022 solution key will be made available online in October or November 2022. In October or November 2022, the AIBE 2022 results will be made public.
Paper Structure: 100 Multiple Choice Questions will be asked during the three hours and thirty minutes of the offline exam (MCQs). The “Syllabus” section below contains a breakdown of the questions per topic.
Marking Scheme: Every question has one mark. There won’t be any deducted marks in the test.
Medium of Question Paper:
AIBE 2022 Exam Dates- Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can review the eligibility requirements for AIBE (17) in the following section:
- Nationality: Applicants must be Indian citizens.
- Age Restrictions: There are no restrictions for upper or lower age.
- Qualification: Candidates must hold a 3 or 5-year LL.B. degree from an institution approved by the Indian Bar Council.
- Exam Marks Criteria: There are no set exam marks criteria.
AIBE 2022 Exam Dates- Preparation Tips
Both an offline and an online version of the AIBE 2022 exam will be offered. Candidates should therefore step up their exam preparation if they have already registered or plan to register for the exam.
- You are currently somewhat familiar with the AIBE 2022 XVII (17) exam format. However, there is a twist in that texts and books; bare deeds are permitted to pass. As a result, the candidate must now develop a strategy that will enable them to respond to exam questions without consulting a source. To ace the exam this year, one will need to put in some effort and rely on their memory, among other things.
- Understanding the scoring system, the format of the questions, and the relative importance of the various sections will help one get the most out of their preparation.
- Considering that questions will be created using the AIBE curriculum of 2022, don’t go beyond it.
- It is advisable that candidates begin their preparation well in advance and not wait until the last few days to review the curriculum. Divide the curriculum into manageable sections, allow time for each block, and consider the difficulty of each topic while allocating time.
- Candidates must study and practice the AIBE sample exams. They could also take practice exams to understand the exam environment and how to behave. Another suitable method of preparation is to solve sample papers. The individual will be mentally prepared for the exam and won’t be as readily taken by surprise.
- Make sure you finish the syllabus with ample time for revision.
AIBE 2022 Exam Dates- Admit Card
The Bar Council of India will publish the admit card for AIBE XVII 2022 on its official website. There has yet to be a release date for the admit cards. Only applicants who correctly completed the application and paid the application cost will be given admit cards. The name, roll number, address of the exam site, the time and date of the exam, and other exam-related information will all be listed on the admit card. At the exam centre, candidates must have their admission card and a valid form of identification.
AIBE 2022 Exam Dates- Result
The AIBE 2022 result will be posted on the official website by the organisation in charge of the exam. The enrollment number and password can be used to check the outcome. Due to the extended registration deadline, the revised exam date and result date have not yet been notified. Details including the candidate’s name, roll number, registration number, photo, signature, father’s/name, husband’s and result status are included on the scorecard.
Check all important updates regarding AIBE 2022 exam dates at https://www.shiksha.com/law/aibe-exam-dates